Man rescued after food catches fire

Man rescued after food catches fire

Man rescued after food catches fire

First published in News by , Senior Reporter

A 26-YEAR-old man had to be rescued by firefighters after food caught fire in an oven late on Saturday night (April 19).

Fire crews were called to a property on Mount Pleasant Avenue in Parr just after 10.20pm.

The man was checked at the scene by paramedics but refused hospital treatment.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree