Firefighters tackle workshop blaze

St Helens Star: Firefighters tackle workshop blaze Firefighters tackle workshop blaze

FIREFIGHTERS were called out earlier this morning (Monday, February 3) to deal with a fire that broke out in a workshop at the back of a house.

Crews attended the property on Pine Avenue in Newton at around 9.45am.

The garden workshop containing a number of tools was severely damaged in the blaze which is believed to have been accidental.

There are no reports of any injuries.

Firefighters left after around 45 minutes.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree