Stobart Stadium, Widnes
Thursday 15th January 2009. 10am to 4pm
Imagine seeing 100s of potential employees at once...
For any company recruitment can seem like a neverending process. Staff constantly need replacing and companies must adopt a strategy of continuous recruitment if they wish to maintain their high standards and achieve the maximum levels of customer service.
Exhibiting at a jobs fair is an excellent way for companies to interact with a large number of potential employees in a cost effective and controlled manner. Attendees can be assessed for their suitability quickly
and decisions made instantly on who to invite for a full interview at a later date.
Promotion of the Exhibition...
- Extensive in-paper promotion within the Runcorn & Widnes World Series prior to the event.
- The pages will include editorial dedicated to jobs, careers, college courses etc and will also include recruitment advertisements from the exhibitors.
- Advertising on runcornwidnesworld.co.uk
- Access to our CV database
- Leaflets to be distributed in town centre & job centres
- Mail shots sent to potential candidates.
Following our 2008 exhibition in Halton we asked for feedback from exhibitors.
55% of exhibitors said they would definitely attend again in 2008.
90% thought the pre-event promotion was ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
72% considered the footfall on the day to be ‘satisfactory’ or better.
100% were happy with the support given on the day by our job fair team.
So make sure you book your place!
For more information, including prices call our recruitment team on 01925 434156 or email email@example.com