Stobart Stadium, Widnes
Thursday 15th January 2009. 10am to 4pm
Imagine seeing 100s of potential employees at once...
For any company recruitment can seem like a neverending process. Staff constantly need replacing and companies must adopt a strategy of continuous recruitment if they wish to maintain their high standards and achieve the maximum levels of customer service.
Exhibiting at a jobs fair is an excellent way for companies to interact with a large number of potential employees in a cost effective and controlled manner. Attendees can be assessed for their suitability quickly and decisions made instantly on who to invite for a full interview at a later date.
Promotion of the Exhibition...
- Extensive in-paper promotion within the Runcorn & Widnes World Series prior to the event.
- The pages will include editorial dedicated to jobs, careers, college courses etc and will also include recruitment advertisements from the exhibitors.
- Advertising on runcornwidnesworld.co.uk
- Access to our CV database
- Leaflets to be distributed in town centre & job centres
- Mail shots sent to potential candidates.
Following our 2008 exhibition in Halton we asked for feedback from exhibitors.
55% of exhibitors said they would definitely attend again in 2008.
90% thought the pre-event promotion was ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
72% considered the footfall on the day to be ‘satisfactory’ or better.
100% were happy with the support given on the day by our job fair team.
So make sure you book your place!