Send us news by text, start your message Star News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Just to say .. no chocolate has touched my lips!
Well its half way through the week and my second day training, which I must admit I am strangely looking forward to.
I am getting used to the food a little now and am actually really trying hard, although on my face book a ‘friend’ of mine indicated I had been slacking and filling my face with chocolate, my ‘friend’, also said that I didn’t feel that I am being worked hard enough… lucky for me Steve (trainer) saw this and worked me really hard … so just to say thank you ‘my friend’. Oh by the way, both was lies, chocolate has not touched my lips!
In this section
- No lager is pretty hard to do! (David Donoghue)
- I can even fasten my pants!
- Is needing to up my game!
- Raising the bar (Dave Donoghue - week 2)
- It hurt so much I couldn’t sit down! (Dave Donoghue - week one)
- My legs and ribs are killing me!
- Doing the bear walk of shame!
- I am losing inches
- I feel able to start over
- Missing chocolate