Send us news by text, start your message Star News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Raising the bar (Dave Donoghue - week 2)
Well the second week started as the first one finished, very, very hard, its only Monday, and I have two more sessions this week to look forward to! The good thing is that the sessions are only around 45 minutes, but my god do you work hard for every minute of them.
Friday morning came and I woke to think of what joys Steve had in store today. I am on the morning session this week due to my shifts, Steve is so accommodating which is great especially when you work a shift pattern. The bar was raised again today and I found the session really hard and struggled a little, but every session is different so you never quite know what you are turning up to (this is definatley a good thing!)
In this section
- No lager is pretty hard to do! (David Donoghue)
- I can even fasten my pants!
- Is needing to up my game!
- Just to say .. no chocolate has touched my lips!
- It hurt so much I couldn’t sit down! (Dave Donoghue - week one)
- My legs and ribs are killing me!
- Doing the bear walk of shame!
- I am losing inches
- I feel able to start over
- Missing chocolate