Send us news by text, start your message Star News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Full Terms & Conditions
By using this site, its blogging and other interactive facilities, the site user agrees to be legally bound by the terms and conditions displayed below.
If you do not agree to be legally bound by all stipulations of these Terms and Conditions please do not access or use this site.
- Newsquest Media Group reserves the right to alter its Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Site users are requested to review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- Newsquest Media Group reserves all copyright in all content (editorial and photographic) created by Newsquest staff on all blogs published on its sites. Site visitors may not re-purpose, re-publish, or re-present this content in any medium or format without prior written permission. The blog content of this site is for private non-commercial use by site visitors only.
- Use of the blogging sections of this site is granted on the basis that users observe reasonable standards of decency and respect for individual and community rights and sensibilities. Comments and entries that do not comply with Newsquest Media Group's interpretation of 'reasonable standards' will be subject to removal without notice or warning.
- Visitors to this site are invited to notify Newsquest Media Group of any content or comments posted on the blogging facilities on this site that does not, in their opinion, comply with the reasonable standards above. Newsquest Media Group undertakes to address any complaints promptly and without prejudice or bias.
- Use of the blogging, comment and quote facilities provided on this site does not indemnify the user from any responsibility under current UK laws governing defamation, libel, and contempt of court. Newsquest Media Group will pursue instances of misuse in this regard without fail.
- Submission of any written or graphical material by users of this site to the blogging facilities on this site itself concedes all copyright in that written or graphical content to Newsquest Media Group.
- In submitting any written or graphical contributions to the blogging facilities on this site, the user undertakes that the material is wholly their own and that they have appropriate rights to publish it on the blogging facilities of this site.
- The user also undertakes that written or graphical content submitted by them does not infringe any UK laws and is not defamatory, and the user indemnifies Newsquest Media Group from all financial consequences resultant from submission of written or graphical content, including legal fees and damages without limit.
- By use of the blogging facilities on this site the user undertakes only to submit written or graphical material that is decent and tasteful. The user undertakes not to submit material that is harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or that provokes or encourages violence.
- The user also undertakes not to submit any written or graphical material for commercial, promotional or advertising purposes. Newsquest Media Group will remove such content without notice and users are invited to notify Newsquest Media Group of any instances of abuse in this regard.
- The user also undertakes not to include URLs in any written submission to the blogging facilities on this site that do not immediately relate constructively to the subject matter of the written submission.
- Visitors to this site who are under 16 years of age are urged by Newsquest Media Group to get leave of a parent or guardian before starting to use the blogging facilities on this site, and are further urged not to reveal any personal details, including where they live, where they attend school, how old they are, or what their telephone or mobile number is.
- The user accepts that serious and/or persistent misuse of the blogging facilities on this site will result in Newsquest Media Group's use of any information in its possession to take appropriate action, and this shall not be limited to passing information to parents, guardians, schools, employers, e-mail providers, or the police.
- Newsquest Media Group retains the right to delete any written or graphical submission to the blogging facilities on this site without notice, warning, or explanation.
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.