Send us news by text, start your message Star News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Electrical fault sparks car blaze
9:02am Tuesday 11th September 2012 in News
A CAR parked on a driveway burst into flames after an electrical fault sparked a fire which spread to a nearby shed.
Firefighters were called to Ridgewood Drive in Sutton at around 11.18pm last night. The engine compartment of the car was severely damaged, along with a back gate.
It took fire crews just less than 40 minutes to put out the fire.