Pensioner unharmed after fire breaks out

Firefighters were called to a house on Windleshaw Road, Dentons Green

Firefighters were called to a house on Windleshaw Road, Dentons Green

First published in News
Last updated
by

AN elderly man was unharmed after clothes which were left on a cooker caught fire.

Firefighters were called to a house on Windleshaw Road, Dentons Green just after 1.20pm on Monday, August 11.

The fire caused smoke damage to both the ground and first floor. It is believed that the pensioner was upstairs when the fire broke out.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree