SIR Alex Ferguson was celebrating at Haydock Park as his horse Snap Shots triumphed last Friday night.
Snap Shots, trained by Tom Dascombe, stormed to victory in the Halliwell Jones BMW i3 Become Electric EBF Stallions Maiden Stakes.
And the former Manchester United manager, a racehorse owner and huge fan of the sport, was in the stands to watch the success and he later joined jockey Richard Kingscote for the celebrations.
Meanwhile, while there was plenty of competition out on the course Ladies Night also saw plenty competing in the fashion stakes.
The evening involved a 1920s Great Gatsby theme.
- WINNING FEELING: Sir Alex Ferguson with his horse Snap Shots (Sir Alex Ferguson
- VICTORY CHARGE: Snap Shots won the night’s second race (Snap Shots)
- FACES IN THE CROWD: there was plenty of excitement in the stands
- GLAMOUR: Ladies Night saw visitors turn on the style
TRICKS: Jay the Magician from Them Management entertaining the crowds at Haydock Park
- STYLISH: These ladies were voted best dressed on the night