PICTURES: Blaze ravages Green Garlic Indian takeaway in Sutton

5:39pm Friday 30th May 2014

THESE pictures show the damaged inflicted by a blaze that tore through an Indian takeaway in the early hours this morning.

Firefighters were called out at 2am to the Green Garlic Indian and Bangladeshi takeaway in Junction Road, Sutton.

St Helens Star: PICTURES: Blaze ravages Indian takeaway

It is suspected the fire was sparked by an electrical fault.

Crews fought the blaze and remained at the scene for three hours.

A flat above the takeaway was affected by fire and smoke and an adjacent shop and flat were also damaged by smoke.

St Helens Star: PICTURES: Blaze ravages Indian takeaway

 

 

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

St Helens Star: site_logo http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/trade_directory/