PICTURES: Blaze ravages Green Garlic Indian takeaway in Sutton

St Helens Star: Destruction: The Green Garlic Indian takeaway in Sutton was ravaged by fire Destruction: The Green Garlic Indian takeaway in Sutton was ravaged by fire

THESE pictures show the damaged inflicted by a blaze that tore through an Indian takeaway in the early hours this morning.

Firefighters were called out at 2am to the Green Garlic Indian and Bangladeshi takeaway in Junction Road, Sutton.

St Helens Star: PICTURES: Blaze ravages Indian takeaway

  • CAUSE: An electrical fault is believed to have sparked the blaze

It is suspected the fire was sparked by an electrical fault.

Crews fought the blaze and remained at the scene for three hours.

A flat above the takeaway was affected by fire and smoke and an adjacent shop and flat were also damaged by smoke.

St Helens Star: PICTURES: Blaze ravages Indian takeaway

 

  • SHELL: Firefighters were on the scene for three hours

 

Related links

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree