Send us news by text, start your message Star News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Oven starts blaze at St Helens flat
2:58pm Thursday 2nd January 2014 in News
Firefighters were called out to a fire involving an oven and a grill pan in St Helens.
Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service was called out to a flat on North Road just after 9.20am.
An oven, grill pan and their contents were damaged by fire. There was also heat damage to a worktop and smoke damage to the flat.
Two fire appliances from St Helens and Eccleston community fire stations were called out. Firefighters were there for just over half an hour.
Comments are closed on this article.