Send us news by text, start your message Star News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Man needed treatment after another late-night chip pan fire
11:31am Monday 2nd September 2013 in News
A MAN was given oxygen by emergency services after a chip pan blaze on Saturday night.
The kitchen of the property in Gaskell Street, Parr became engulfed in smoke shortly after 11pm on Saturday, August 31.
Firefighters treated the man, who was out of the house when they arrived. He was later assessed by paramedics.
Smoke alarms had activated in the house, which was severely damaged by smoke on the ground floor.
Comments are closed on this article.