The sale of this land offers an important opportunity for farmers, land owners and others to acquire a parcel of land in an important and noted farming area. The land, in two fields, is currently in established pasture although considered equally suitable for arable cropping.
The land enjoys access at the west end from Pillmoss Lane, a Council maintained road. There is a small wooded pond area included within the land, an attractive amenity feature capable of further enhancement.
The land lies south of the M56 Motorway and is accessed off Pillmoss Lane by turning off the A49 Tarporley Road, approximately 1 mile south of M56 Junction 10 at Stretton. A For Sale Board is erected at the entrance to the land.
Easements, Wayleaves and Rights of Way
The property is offered subject to any existing easements, wayleaves or rights of way, in particular a right of way in favour of Vodafone to access the telecom mast in the North West corner
Single Farm Payment
The land is registered on the Rural Land Register. Single Farm Payment Entitlements have been established and activated and will be transferred to the purchaser at no additional charge upon completion of the sale.
The land may be viewed at any reasonable time during daylight hours whilst in possession of these details and upon prior notification to the agents.
Mode of Sale
The property is offered for sale by private treaty. The Agents may impose a closing date by which best and final offers in writing must be received.
The property is believed freehold. The land is currently subject to a seasonal grazing/mowing licence which expires on 29th September 2011 shortly following which completion of the sale will take place and vacant possession will be given.
A mains water supply is available in Pillmoss Lane, currently disconnected. The purchaser should make arrangements with United Utilities for reconnection, if required.
Town & Country Planning
The property is sold notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme or Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be or may come or be in force subject to any statutory provisions or bye-laws without obligation on behalf of the vendors to specify the same.
The plan attached to these particulars is based upon the RPA Map and field sizes taken therefrom. It is reproduced for the purposes of identification of the property only and its accuracy must not be relied upon.
Purchasers shall raise no objection or query in respect of any variation between the physical boundary on site and the O.S. Plan.
Frank Marshall & Company for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose Agents they are give notice that:-
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of any offer or contract.
2. Subjective comments in these Sale Particulars reflect the opinion of the selling Agents at the time the Sales Particulars were prepared during August 2011
3. All intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars.
4. The vendors do not make or give, nor Frank Marshall & Company or any person in their employment have any authority, to make or give
any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5. Before placing any reliance whatsoever upon any oral representation or warranty affecting or concerning the property to any part thereof by whomsoever given, all intending purchasers should obtain written confirmation thereof from Frank Marshall & Company.
6. The agents have not checked the legal documents to verify the freehold status of the property. Prospective buyers are advised to obtain verification of this form from their solicitors or surveyors
7. Those intending to walk the land have a duty to take care for their own safety and do so entirely at their own risk. Neither the vendors nor their Agents accept any responsibility for loss or injury.