"Levels of unconscious racist and sexist bias have been reduced by manipulating the way the brain learns during sleep," BBC News reports. A small study suggests that exposure to sound related to a previously learned task may combat inherent bias…
- Immunotherapy drug combo could combat melanoma
- Brand new June competitions
- Parents paying nannies pensions
- Minor ailments scheme
- Zumba to Insanity
- Did the English smoking ban stop 90,000 children getting ill?
1. Under the sea! Take some sparkly gold coins mixed in with the shiny Dairylea and in a flash you've turned boring old cheese into treasure. And if you don't have any googly eyes to stick on the satsuma, just draw them on instead, then carefully peel the sides to make it look like crab's legs.
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Freda Alice Dagnall
FREDA ALICE DAGNALL Mrs Freda Alice Dagnall died peacefully on 16th May 2015, aged 94, in Newton
Birthdays - Marie McNicholas
Happy 65th Birthday 0n 23rd May 2015 Marie McNicholas To a special Mum From Gill, Julie and
Marriages - Andrea Wright
Andrea Wright and Gary Fortune Congratulations on your Engagement From Nan, Mum, Neil and all
Births - Alex & Amy ball
Grandparents David & Sylvia and Uncle Nick wish to congratulate Alex and Amy on the birth of